Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ontario girl Shania Twain is officially Divorced!

One of my favourite Ontario girls, aka country singer Shania Twain, is officially divorced and available?! Well, maybe not available as she's apparently already seeing somebody special...So, for those Timmins, Ontario boys (or international fans) wishing for the chance to date this lady, you'd best turn on the charm and get her out of Switzerland asap ;) 

How ironic that her exes name is Robert 'Mutt' Lange considering he is a cheating dog!!














Oddly enough, Shania & Mutt will remain connected and not because of their child. More so because of whom they are rumoured (by people.com) to be currently hanging out with...which is each other's ex spouses!!
All I can say is, I'm rootin' for ya Shania regardless of
your 'status' and I'm definitely looking forward to your next album!

1 comment:

curiositync said...

I was crushed when I learned of Mutt's infidelity. Shoot, she is so drop dead beautiful. Is he stupid or what? All right, that is rhetorical. He is. Is she really dating his ex's ex? How many ex's does that make it. The point is, I missed her albums coming out, I had heard her say once after a concert she was 'tired of having to hold her stomach in'. Still, I reckon she has no idea of her beauty. I have read she is classical in her looks.